- Ionization Electrostatics Mgt Solutions
- Particle Counting Instrumentation & Systems
- Microbial Air Sampling Solutions
- EMI Filters
- ESD Sensing / Process Monitoring Solutions
- CPC NanoParticle Management Solutions
- Gas Analyzers & Detectors
- Particle Size Analyzers Coulter Counters
- Temperature / Humidity Loggers
- Analysis & Measurements Solutions
Particle Size Analyzers / Coulter Counters
COULTER COUNTER Analyzers are the most accurate particle sizing and counting analyzers. Using the Coulter Principle, a leading technology in high resolution and accuracy, the COULTER COUNTER Analyzers provide size distribution in number, volume and surface area in one measurement, with an overall sizing range of 0.4 µm to 1600 µm. Its response is unaffected by particle color, shape, composition or refractive index .
The Coulter Principle is a versatile, robust, and accurate non-optical method for counting and sizing particles of all types. The technique uses electrical impedance to measure the volume of particles as they individually pass through an aperture of defined size.
Beckman Coulter has implemented the Coulter Principle in a wide variety of instruments from those designed for simple cell counting to large, automated clinical analyzers used for analysis of whole blood