- Ionization Electrostatics Mgt Solutions
- Particle Counting Instrumentation & Systems
- Microbial Air Sampling Solutions
- EMI Filters
- ESD Sensing / Process Monitoring Solutions
- CPC NanoParticle Management Solutions
- Gas Analyzers & Detectors
- Particle Size Analyzers Coulter Counters
- Temperature / Humidity Loggers
- Analysis & Measurements Solutions
Servo & VFD Motor EMI Filters
Operation of servo and variable frequency motors causes a number of problems in a tool, including damage to the motor’s bearings from leakage currents. Another problem caused by this noise is errors in operation of electronic equipment, including test and metrology. Sensitive electronic components processed on such tools as IC handlers, wire bonders, SMT pick-and-place machines and many others can be subject to electrical overstress (EOS) caused by noise from servo motors, affecting yield and reliability.
OnFILTER servo motor EMI filters perform two important functions: they substantially reduce high-frequency noise within the tool resulting from operation of servo and variable frequency motors and improve reliability of motors by reducing leakage current through their bearings. Unique patent-pending technology allows for reduction of current in ground beyond capabilities of regular filters.
OnFILTER offers filters for motor drive and also patent-pending combo filters that include both drive and AC power line filters in one enclosure. This solution prevents servo controller from polluting the equipment with EMI not only from its drive circuit but also via AC mains.