- Ionization Electrostatics Mgt Solutions
- Particle Counting Instrumentation & Systems
- Microbial Air Sampling Solutions
- EMI Filters
- ESD Sensing / Process Monitoring Solutions
- CPC NanoParticle Management Solutions
- Gas Analyzers & Detectors
- Particle Size Analyzers Coulter Counters
- Temperature / Humidity Loggers
- Analysis & Measurements Solutions
Cleansweep Three Phase AC Power Line EMI Filters (upto 30A)
Our CleanSweep® three phase filters provide significant noise reduction in both Delta and Wye applications. With variety of connection options the filters fulfill absolute majority of applications and provide for easy installation and use. Filters provide maximum performance in real-life application conditions, not just in lab-only 50 Ohms connections that are often used for test.
Filters are rated up to 30A RMS current at 120/208V AC. Options include connectivity (plugs, outlets, terminal blocks), transient voltage suppression and others.
CleanSweep® filters suppress noise in both directions, therefore they can be used for isolating either sensitive equipment or noisy equipment from power lines.
The filters are easy to install – they are placed between your power source (outlet, distribution box, etc.) and your tools – no need to open equipment covers and get into its internal wiring. Connect these filters as you would an extension cord – simple and easy.