- Ionization Electrostatics Mgt Solutions
- Particle Counting Instrumentation & Systems
- Microbial Air Sampling Solutions
- EMI Filters
- ESD Sensing / Process Monitoring Solutions
- CPC NanoParticle Management Solutions
- Gas Analyzers & Detectors
- Particle Size Analyzers Coulter Counters
- Temperature / Humidity Loggers
- Analysis & Measurements Solutions
Electromagnetic interference (EMI) on power lines and ground creates serious problems for operation of equipment and can even damage sensitive components. As such, Cesstech offers a focussed line of filters from On Filter Inc which are specially suited to reduce noise in real-life environment.
Filters already present in electronic equipment are designed to bring the noise from this equipment in compliance with EMC regulations in laboratory environment. Real-life installations offer very different environment where even the most EMC-compliant equipment can be a source of high-level noise or fall a victim to its noisy neighbors.
The main focus of OnFILTER is design and manufacturing of filters for reducing noise on power lines and ground for real-life installations. Sensitive equipment shares power lines and ground with many types of machinery and tools, not all of them noise-free. Simple turning on and off one tool can cause severe high-frequency spikes throughout the facility.
Such common items as light dimmers, solenoids, stepper and variable frequency motors, controlled heater elements and others greatly contribute to noise on power lines and ground. Such issues are present in most hi-tech facilities in the Semiconductor, Data Storage, Life Sciences and in most General Electronics sectors, to name but a few .